My phone did a factory reset..now everything is gone including pictures and contacts
    04-23-2015 08:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did you purposely do a factory reset, or was it by accident? Factory reset wipes all of your data (which it warns you about), so you should always backup or sync your data beforehand. Where were the photos stored--internal storage or the SD card?

If they were on Internal Storage, then the photos are pretty much gone. You could try some of the techniques here, but don't get your hopes up: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ted-files.html
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did you purposely do a factory reset, or was it by accident? Factory reset wipes all of your data (which it warns you about), so you should always backup or sync your data beforehand. Where were the photos stored--internal storage or the SD card?

If they were on Internal Storage, then the photos are pretty much gone. You could try some of the techniques here, but don't get your hopes up: [Guide] Recovering Deleted Files
    04-23-2015 12:08 PM