I have been having WiFi issues for a few weeks now... Only while at work; my home connection is fine.

I didn't notice it until I got a notification that I had almost reached my data limit, only midway through the month.

That's when I realized that while at work my phone kept connecting and disconnecting from the WiFi, even though the signal strength is strong.

Then, 2 days ago, my phone would no longer connect at all. I tried to fix this by forgetting the network and reconnecting. Now it says "Incorrect Password", but I know that it's the right password.

I need a fix that won't void my warranty, and doesn't require adjusting the router. It has to be something that I can do through my phone (The IT guy isn't going to reset the router when I'm the only person having problems.).
    04-24-2015 08:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Wi-fi, tap Menu>Advanced, and turn off the following (if available):

Smart Network Switch
    Avoid weak connections

When you enter the password, tap the Show Password option to make absolutely sure you're entering it correctly.

Try also wiping the system cache partition: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5744
    04-24-2015 11:11 AM