My info contact picture won't save?

A

AC Question

I recently got the Galaxy S5 and everything is working great except for one thing. When I set my own contact picture, it will save and appear on my side of text messages and everything, until I turn my phone off. Upon turning my phone back on the picture disappears and my phone will again ask me to set "my info" in my contacts. Can anyone help me with this?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I recently got the Galaxy S5 and everything is working great except for one thing. When I set my own contact picture, it will save and appear on my side of text messages and everything, until I turn my phone off. Upon turning my phone back on the picture disappears and my phone will again ask me to set "my info" in my contacts. Can anyone help me with this?
How about setting a picture for the Google account you have on the phone? That should stick for sure.

Otherwise, I would suggest going into system settings > applications > sort by all > contacts (or people) > clear cache (not data). Try setting the picture again, save, and see if that works. Let us know.