I asked a question over 18 hours ago, it has received of 120 views, but no answer, WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
    04-24-2015 11:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central.

Probably because none of those who read your question knew the answer to it.

Please bear in mind also that those members who do respond to questions, do so voluntarily, in their own time, using their own data, and very often, with no acknowledgement even of the help offered.

I recommend that you join as a member, so that you can post in specific device or other relevant forums, where you would be more likely to get the attention of and help from other members in those forums.

You are very welcome to register with us.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-24-2015 12:03 PM
    It's also possibly because the topic wasn't specific enough. A topic like "I'm having a problem" will get a lot of views, because all of us want to help, but we have no idea whether we can. A topic like "Where is the xyz button on the abc app on this model phone" will only get views from people who know or have the same problem, and you'll probably get an answer sooner (assuming someone knows it - there are some questions no one here can answer).
    04-24-2015 12:11 PM
    Your problem is a priority for you understandably. However as the previous 2 post motioned, just be patient.
    Also when you ask a question all relevant info is needed. As a long time reader I see the mods constantly have to ask for this info.
    As far as dropping my bowl of Cheerios to get your answer you need to be patient.
    I oftem read/vist threads that don't really relate to my phone because that's how I learn. Lots of knowledge at A/C
    belodion likes this.
    04-25-2015 03:03 AM
    And since you didn't register, we can't look at your list of posts to find your question and see if we can answer it. (If you register now, and post the question again, someone may at least point you in the right direction. Something like "look on this forum, in this subforum" - a lot of questions have been answered on the XDA forums, and we just post links to them, rather than try to reproduce 35 posts here.)
    04-26-2015 04:15 PM