Hi, I just installed Asphalt 8. Since it is a huge file, i moved it to SD card. But now when I'm trying to re launch the game, it says it needs to download the set up files which is around 1.5 GB i.e. it is trying to download the whole game all over again. My phone is not rooted. Is there a solution for this without rooting?
    04-25-2015 07:50 AM
    When you moved it, did you use the "move to SD" option in the app manager? I've only had one app that allowed me to move it and then didn't work properly. It was as though it didn't know where the files were to access them. While mine did not try to down the files a second time, it did lag and hangup, occasionally not loading at all. I don't know if it was a device issue or an app issue, because apps are tweaked a little for each device and the same app may act differently on a different device. If you didn't use the App Manager to move the app delete the folder that was created on the SD and try the App Manager. If you did and it's still not working it may be a compatibility issue where it is have an issue with finding, or using the data stored on the SD. Check some of the low ratings on the app page at the PS to see if people are complaining about this, and if they are complaining about it on your device.
    04-25-2015 08:32 AM