I have recently been fighting tooth and nail with Google to refund money that is mine. I bought Google Play cards totaling an amount of $125. Before that i tried to make a purchase using my credit card, but it said is was considered high risk. So i bought Google play cards so i could continue paying for an in-app purchase. A high risk warning was given even with the Play Credit. I contacted Google to resolve the situation. After all is done, they closed my account, but sent me an email saying they would refund the $125 of credit i had on the account. I contacted them on Saturday April 25th, 2015 to see if they could refund me quicker due to unexpected financial issues. After talking with an Agent, a different Agent, then a supervisor, they told me my credit couldnt be refunded. The Supervisor told me she would esculate the situation to see if they would refund me due to the circumstances. I recieved an email shortly after stateing that i will not be refunded. I bought $125 worth of credit that i cant use or get refunded? Its like they stole my money you know? I have proof they said they would refund me. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any steps or action i could take on this matter? Your feedback is appreciated.
    04-26-2015 03:53 AM
    I would contact the bbb and state attorney general

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-26-2015 10:55 AM