Wrong date & time and messages not showing?

A

AC Question

Wrong date & time and messages not showing

My galaxy s3 is having major major problems. The new messages I receive go to the end of my message list and when I respond, my message does not show up. Because of this, I turn my phone off and when I power it back up, the date and time is all wrong. It's Sunday, and it is saying it is Thursday with the incorrect time. help?????!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Wrong date & time and messages not showing

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Date & Time. Is Automatic Network Time and Time Zone turned on? If so, I would ask your carrier if there's a problem with the network or nearby towers, which is causing the wrong date/time to be sent to your phone.

Try also booting into Safe Mode, to see if the problem lies with a 3rd party app: How to boot the Galaxy S3 into Safe mode? | Support | SAMSUNG Levant

blesscurse

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Re: Wrong date & time and messages not showing

My ASUS K013 Memo Pad 7 consistently displays the wrong time. I have tried setting it manually. I have checked and unchecked the automatic time box. The time is accurate upon startup, but does not maintain the proper time. This seems to me to be the simplest thing for a cell phone computer or tablet to do. But the ASUS memo Pad 7 fails. I have done all suggested software and firmware updates, and all suggested application updates. All is updated as of June 15, 2015. Having the incorrect time displayed tends to shake my confidence in the software and the operating system, I must admit. All of my other phones, tablets and computers are receiving the correct time via the internet/wifi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae