I just got my new S6 edge yesterday and since then, I've been trying to transfer music to my phone. I got most albums to transfer successfully through the Android File Transfer app, but I have one album in particular that refuses to transfer it's info (artist and artwork). I purchased George Ezra's album "Wanted on Voyage (Deluxe) through iTunes and I've tried re-downloading and transferring again, but every time I check the album something is wrong. The artist and artwork do not appear and the song name stays as "01 _(song name)_" when it should not have the # in front (that's the song number in the album). Is there another way of transferring the album? How can I get the correct info to transfer?
    04-26-2015 09:06 PM
    I just got my new S6 edge yesterday and since then, I've been trying to transfer music to my phone. I got most albums to transfer successfully through the Android File Transfer app, but I have one album in particular that refuses to transfer it's info (artist and artwork). I purchased George Ezra's album "Wanted on Voyage (Deluxe) through iTunes and I've tried re-downloading and transferring again, but every time I check the album something is wrong. The artist and artwork do not appear and the song name stays as "01 _(song name)_" when it should not have the # in front (that's the song number in the album). Is there another way of transferring the album? How can I get the correct info to transfer?
    There could be an issue with the song album art/name data not being readable. Have you tried transferring the songs through Kies? You can get Kies for PC/Mac here: Kies

Let us know how that goes.
    04-26-2015 09:52 PM
    Hi, this is me! So I tried using Kies, but it won't allow me... It says, "Unsupported device alert: The connected device is supported through SmartSwitch, which is faster and more convenient." I tried SmartSwitch before, but I believe it only allows for file transfer between phones and my last one was stolen...
    04-26-2015 10:22 PM