Have mistakenly deleted/uninstalled RilNotifier from my Android (Galaxy S3 rooted). Please help !!

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have mistakenly deleted/uninstalled RilNotifier in my android phone and now the background has gone black and i have lost the notification feature in my phone so there is no notification window at the top of the screen and there is nothing to drag. All i have is my apps screen and google now launcher screen.

i dont get any notification when i receive messages or calls. Is there a way to restore RilNotifier? Please help

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I have mistakenly deleted/uninstalled RilNotifier in my android phone and now the background has gone black and i have lost the notification feature in my phone so there is no notification window at the top of the screen and there is nothing to drag. All i have is my apps screen and google now launcher screen.

i dont get any notification when i receive messages or calls. Is there a way to restore RilNotifier? Please help

Thanks
Try a factory reset (backup your data first) and see if that restores the file.if it doesn't, then consider installing a ROM or flashing the factory firmware for your model device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463