Hi,

I have mistakenly deleted/uninstalled RilNotifier in my android phone and now the background has gone black and i have lost the notification feature in my phone so there is no notification window at the top of the screen and there is nothing to drag. All i have is my apps screen and google now launcher screen.

i dont get any notification when i receive messages or calls. Is there a way to restore RilNotifier? Please help

Thanks
    04-27-2015 07:23 AM
    Hi,

I have mistakenly deleted/uninstalled RilNotifier in my android phone and now the background has gone black and i have lost the notification feature in my phone so there is no notification window at the top of the screen and there is nothing to drag. All i have is my apps screen and google now launcher screen.

i dont get any notification when i receive messages or calls. Is there a way to restore RilNotifier? Please help

Thanks
    Try a factory reset (backup your data first) and see if that restores the file.if it doesn't, then consider installing a ROM or flashing the factory firmware for your model device.
    04-27-2015 07:27 AM
    I have rooted my phone already so haven't i already flashed factory firmware when i rooted it?
    04-27-2015 07:33 AM
    I have managed to restore the file from Titanium backup as i had backed it up earlier but even after restoring i dont see any difference. Any suggestions on what else can i try?
    04-27-2015 08:00 AM