Boyfriend passed away his phone was stolen. Pictures on phone? (Galaxy S5 Sport)

A

AC Question

So my boyfriend was found dead in his car and his phone wasn't with him. So we are assuming it was stolen. Is there anyway to get the pictures off the device? He wasn't linked up with lookout or anything like that. I went through the google+ account and it wasn't backed up on there either. Would I be able to call Android or anything like that to get the photos? They were the last ones of us and the kids :( thanks in advance.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It may have been passed to an innocent third party without being wiped, or is lying around waiting to be found.

So with Android Device Manager you can also leave a message on the screen and a contact number dial button to call you or a family friend if found. This is when you select the Lock option in Android Device Manager.
On Edit : even with a drained battery and Location turned off, it will activate on the phone when back on.

As Javier said, hopefully you have access to his Gmail/Google account.

If this does encourage someone with a little humanity to return the phone and photos, you may get a call directly from that number with a special dial button even though the device is locked.

Again, so sorry for what happened.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid