So my boyfriend was found dead in his car and his phone wasn't with him. So we are assuming it was stolen. Is there anyway to get the pictures off the device? He wasn't linked up with lookout or anything like that. I went through the google+ account and it wasn't backed up on there either. Would I be able to call Android or anything like that to get the photos? They were the last ones of us and the kids thanks in advance.
    04-27-2015 12:40 PM
    Very sorry for your loss. Try Google Drive. For any of these options you'll need his Gmail account and password.
    Sorry for your loss.

Idk about other ways to get the photos, but have you tried locating the phone with: https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

You may be able to get a location....it would also allow you to remotely lock it if someone was using it.
    04-27-2015 01:41 PM
    Maybe photos are backed up somewhere like Dropbox.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    04-27-2015 02:11 PM
    Very sorry for your loss. Try Google Drive. For any of these options you'll need his Gmail account and password.
    04-27-2015 02:15 PM
    Besides going through the device manager try working with his carrier and authorities to see what can be done/recovered. Good luck.
    04-28-2015 08:37 AM
    It may have been passed to an innocent third party without being wiped, or is lying around waiting to be found.

So with Android Device Manager you can also leave a message on the screen and a contact number dial button to call you or a family friend if found. This is when you select the Lock option in Android Device Manager.
    On Edit : even with a drained battery and Location turned off, it will activate on the phone when back on.

As Javier said, hopefully you have access to his Gmail/Google account.

If this does encourage someone with a little humanity to return the phone and photos, you may get a call directly from that number with a special dial button even though the device is locked.

Again, so sorry for what happened.
    04-28-2015 08:52 AM