Can't find my songs I purchased in play store on my galaxy note 4
    04-27-2015 10:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Open the Google Play Music app--you should see it there. If you want to see it categorized by Album, Artist, Song, or Genre, swipe in from the left and tap My Library.

Or are you saying that you downloaded it to the phone from the Play Music app, and want to find the files? If so, then you can stop looking--direct downloads are just for offline use by the app, not for you to manipulate. The files are in a hidden directory, with coded filenames.
    04-27-2015 11:38 PM
    Can't find my songs I purchased in play store on my galaxy note 4
    All of the download / purchase sites attempt to guard against piracy/copyright infringement (read: protect profits). The sites won't allow owners of the music the owners purchased to handle their purchases as they desire. If you have different ways you wish to view/listen to recordings you purchased you should find sources other than those like Google.
    04-28-2015 08:06 AM
    That's true to a certain extent--but if you go to your Google Play Music library website on your computer browser, you can download your music as mp3 files, and then move them around as you wish. The restriction is primarily for downloading music directly to the phone via the Play Music app.
    04-28-2015 11:10 AM
    That's true to a certain extent--but if you go to your Google Play Music library website on your computer browser, you can download your music as mp3 files, and then move them around as you wish. The restriction is primarily for downloading music directly to the phone via the Play Music app.
    Thanks. Didn't know about DL'ing from the website via a PC. Also, I should rephrase what I said. You purchase a recording from these sites. Using the term 'music' may be a bit imprecise. This is not a matter of semantics.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-28-2015 11:40 AM