I recently purchased an album on CD BABY.COM. To my knowledge they did not mention anything about this being sent to me via zip file, although I did not read the fine fine print "thoroughly". I was sent an order# and still cannot get any info on my purchase. So my major question is..., how can I download this zip file and purchase on my Android Galaxy phone? There has to be a way to do it. This phone does everything. This is way to dimple of a project for this phone to be unable to perform. Someone please inform as soon as possible please. Sincerely!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2015 03:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, do you have the zip file? We can't do much if you don't have the zip file. Contact CDBaby.com to see if you can get the zip file again.

The easiest thing to do is to unzip the file on your computer. But if you download it to your phone, use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to unzip and extract the mp3 files. The downloaded zip file will be in the Downloads directory.
    04-29-2015 12:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, do you have the zip file? We can't do much if you don't have the zip file. Contact CDBaby.com to see if you can get the zip file again.

The easiest thing to do is to unzip the file on your computer. But if you download it to your phone, use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to unzip and extract the mp3 files. The downloaded zip file will be in the Downloads directory.
    This.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-29-2015 12:31 PM