Is there any way to save my battery for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus?

A

AC Question

I got my first phone as a hand-me-down From my mom after she got her new phone a while back... The phone kept crashing and freezing and it was difficult at some points to send or receive calls and texts... I placed it on charge only when it was dieing like she said, but I also use it while it was on charge... The last time I tried to charge it up and turn it on, It shut down, as it would if it were dead, as soon as I turned it on... I haven't used it since the day after New Years since I got it taken away... We are trying to revive it one last time... Will the battery ever work again? Did I ruin it? If so, Is there any way to prevent this from happening again?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If it was close to dead in January and was never charged afterwards, then it's probably irreversibly dead now. Batteries that are allowed to discharge to complete zero can't be recharged. But considering how old the phone is, it's likely that the battery was pretty worn out already. Just order a new battery on the web--they're probably pretty cheap.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital