ok, first I love this phone.. just a stupid annoyance is when it is locked you see the time and signal bar up top AS WELL as the regular screens signal bar or what ever you call it... SOO the images are doubled up and they dont overlap exactly so it looks like a blurry mess.... anyone know how to fix this? I am pretty good with phones and tried about everything i can think of and i cant get it fixed.... any suggestions?

THANK YOU... [comment redacted by Mod]!!
    04-29-2015 10:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? I would bet that your wallpaper is a screenshot from either your own phone or someone else's. Since it's a screenshot, it includes the status bar from that instance as well. So if you use a screenshot as a wallpaper, then the actual status bar will be superimposed on the screenshot's status bar.
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? I would bet that your wallpaper is a screenshot from either your own phone or someone else's. Since it's a screenshot, it includes the status bar from that instance as well. So if you use a screenshot as a wallpaper, then the actual status bar will be superimposed on the screenshot's status bar.
    04-29-2015 10:44 AM