I can't unlock the screen or get it to do anything........................
    04-29-2015 11:44 PM
    Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If screen is frozen, remove/reinsert battery.
    Press and hold the Volume Down button then press and hold Power button until the System recovery screen appears then release.
    From the System recovery screen, select Factory data reset.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to scroll through the recovery options and the Power button to select.
    Select Yes to confirm.
    Note Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
    04-30-2015 01:10 AM
    Note that you'll lose anything you entered into the phone or downloaded to it. It's the last resort measure to unfreezing, but if the phone is actually totally frozen, it may be th only option you have. (And if even that doesn't work, you may have to reflash the ROM.)

That's why phones should always have current backups.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-30-2015 01:18 AM
    holding volume + and power only gets me to safe mode i have tried a lot of different combos and nothing "so far" gets me to recovery.
    Bruce49 likes this.
    11-01-2015 01:40 PM
    I just spent a day on this to no avail, then I received the correct procedure from a service agent at Total Wireless (yes, and it worked!!! :-)

Caution - this will completely erase phone's memory, contacts, apps, texts, etc. and return phone to original factory settings).
    LG Ultimate2 Factory reset procedure:
    1. Turn phone off and remove battery.
    2. Re-insert the battery and leave the phone off.
    3. Press and hold the down volume and the power/lock key. The LG logo will appear. You have to release the power/lock key. Immediately press and hold the power/lock key again.
    4. Factory data reset will display. You have to release all keys.
    5. “Erase all user data & restore default settings?” will appear. Use the down volume to go to “YES”. Press the power/lock key to confirm.
    6. The process will take a few minutes and the phone will reboot itself.
    7. “Startup Wizard” will appear. You have to follow the prompts and tap “Done”.
    11-11-2015 12:46 PM
    My god! I created this account just to say thank you from of the bottom of my heart. It took me a long time googling just to find this solution. once again thank you. love you man.. or woman.
    01-14-2016 07:21 AM
    ^ Welcome as a new member.
    01-14-2016 07:34 AM
    it works
    03-17-2016 11:10 PM
    I have performed this procedure multiple times in the past 48 hours. I have never seen the Factory data reset screen. i just got off the phone with a Tracfone customer service representative. He walked me through the procedure several times but with no sucess. I'm finished with this Tracfone Ultimate 2
    06-13-2016 04:41 PM
    Didn't work. System recovery screen didn't appear.
    06-13-2016 05:31 PM
    It took several times ot get the phone to go to factory reset mode with the assistance of tech support at Tracfone. The key was to remove the battery several times along with pressing the down vol and power key. I was ready to throw it away after trying it on my own by reading online recommendations. What has been missing is the advise to remove the battery as many times as you have to to get the phone to show the factory resent screen.
    07-09-2016 06:48 PM