Alright, so I was about to eat, and my phone died. I went upstairs to grab it and there was a little android robot and lots of options for updates. I wasn't sure which one to do so I did the abd that's all it said. As of right now, it says now send the package you want to apply with adb sideload filename.... it's been like that for about 30-60 minutes now...What do I do??? I need an answer ASAP please!
    04-30-2015 10:10 PM
    Hold the power button down (it may take 30 seconds or so) until the phone restarts. (Make sure the battery is charged. If not, plug the charger in first and let it sit for at least a couple of hours. ("Died" usually means that the battery is almost completely gone, so just restarting may turn the phone off. Not anything to worry about - except that you should never let the battery get that low, unless you like buying new batteries.)
    04-30-2015 11:32 PM
    I have a trio AXS 4G.
    I'm getting the error message: "Now send the package you want to apply to the device with 'abd sideload <filename>'"...
    I tried pushing the buttons and holding them in every way possible, but I keep seeing a "dead" Android on my screen and underneath is says "No Command".
    Since the battery cannot be replaced, I don't want to take the chance of it not recharging, by letting it die, like some of the suggestions. I currently have a fully charged battery.
    Please help.
    Thank you for your suggestion to resolve this issue.
    11-28-2015 08:32 AM
    I have a trio AXS 4G.
    I'm getting the error message: "Now send the package you want to apply to the device with 'abd sideload <filename>'"...
    I tried pushing the buttons and holding them in every way possible, but I keep seeing a "dead" Android on my screen and underneath is says "No Command".
    Since the battery cannot be replaced, I don't want to take the chance of it not recharging, by letting it die, like some of the suggestions. I currently have a fully charged battery.
    Please help.
    Thank you for your suggestion to resolve this issue.
    Welcome to the forums.

From that No Command screen, hold Power, and press Vol Up once. From the options that appear, use Vol Up or Down to select Reboot Now, then press Power once.
    Rather than select Reboot Now, you could select Wipe Cache Partition if you like....it may do some good.
    wali hafeez likes this.
    11-28-2015 08:38 AM
    I tried all those and they didn't work. But since I posted my request, I found a wee little recessed button on the back and I used a tip of a paperclip and gently pushed it in as a hard reboot. My tablet works fine now.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my request.
    belodion likes this.
    11-28-2015 09:01 AM
    my android is also suffering from that condition
    what should i do?????
    their was an option to update your version to latest one
    when i pressed it my tab turn off and then,android appear 'NO COMMAND' is writen ot it
    i do not know what i did on that time but a manu appear with different options .
    i think i clicked on the second one then it return to the no command and on pressing power button it say that
    Now send package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>"...
    how can i fix it???
    12-04-2015 11:56 AM