hello,
    My husband bought me a ZTE z797C from a co-worker for $60 to replace my other straight talk phone that my son decided he was going to take a bath with. anyhow when I called straight talk they told me I had to take the phone to Walmart and have it scanned and if I had the receipt they would activate the phone. well obviously I don't have the receipt and the guy he bought it off I guess was trying to pull a fast one on us claiming he "lost the receipt" anyhow Im wondering is there anyway to bypass this at all or do I need to go buy a different phone considering im at home with two little ones allday and I have to have a phone im really not phone savvy but im not an ***** either so if it can be fixed Im probably capable of doing it Thank you for your time
    05-01-2015 12:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are they saying the IMEI is blacklisted? Go here and see if your phone is compatible: Straight Talk ::: Bring Your Own Phone ::: Keep everything you love

If the phone is blacklisted, that means it was either stolen, or someone stopped paying for the phone or the service. Either way, it can't be used as a phone. If it's blacklisted, you should consider reporting the seller to the authorities.
    05-01-2015 12:42 PM