Why have my bold fonts changed to white with a black outline on my LG G3?

A

AC Question

Why have my bold fonts changed to white with a black outline on my LG G3.

My bold fonts have changed to white with a black outline, it looks horrible and is not very clear. The fonts have changed throughout the phone in all apps, Facebook, Twitter, music, messages etc. I have been into Accessibility and tried invert colours, colour adjustment etc and nothing works to change the fonts to solid black. Does anyone know if it was because of a software update or if there is anything I can do about it. It is becoming an obsession now!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why have my bold fonts changed to white with a black outline on my LG G3.

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Accessibility, and make sure High Contrast Text is turned off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Do you see any other accessibility settings related to high contrast or inverted colors? Check also in ​Settings>Display.

Kate1965

May 1, 2015
Visit site

There is Invert Colours but that is not ticked and I've tried that, it doesnt work. There's nothing in display either! The plot thickens!

Posted via the Android Central App

Arik Frank

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I also have this issue which seemed to occur after the use of a cheap smartwatch from China. I no longer have any of the apps installed for the watch but still have messed up font. Samsung Galaxy S6.

OG_Gaz

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here, got my mom a new note 5 and started getting a white font with black outline. The frustrating thing is there is no option for high contrast under accessibility either.

Anyone else have this issue? Any fixes?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital