I'm trying to use an Android app called "GProject Viewer" on my Samsung Tab2 running version 4.2.2.

A

AC Question

I'm trying to use an Android app called "GProject Viewer" on my Samsung Tab2 running version 4.2.2.

And it struggles to open and when it does load up it won't open any files I have either on the device or from Dropbox of the type it's designed for, namely MS 2010 mpp files. I mostly get a blank white screen on starting the app or it cycles wanting to initialize for 5 min then it opens without the file opening.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: I'm trying to use an Android app called "GProject Viewer" on my Samsung Tab2 running version 4.2

And it struggles to open and when it does load up it won't open any files I have either on the device or from Dropbox of the type it's designed for, namely MS 2010 mpp files. I mostly get a blank white screen on starting the app or it cycles wanting to initialize for 5 min then it opens without the file opening.
Have you contacted the developer to see what the issue is? It seems to be a problem with the app, rather than the device or accessing dropbox files.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa