Galaxy S5 - Mobile Data won't connect about losing WiFi connection.

A

AC Question

Hey everyone, ever since I updated my phone if I ever connect to a wifi network, when I disconnect/turn my WiFi out mobile data won't connect. I simply have no mobile data icon and I can't browse the Web? The only way to fix it is to pull the battery out of my phone while it's on, tried restarting it properly and it didn't fix the problem. And then as soon as I find more WiFi this happens again. Any suggestions? Galaxy S5?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you turn off Always Allow Scanning? Maybe the fact that the phone is allowed to turn on wi-fi on its own is messing up the cell radio's ability to connect to a signal.

May 17, 2014
Visit site
What happens if you turn off Always Allow Scanning? Maybe the fact that the phone is allowed to turn on wi-fi on its own is messing up the cell radio's ability to connect to a signal.

I had a weird result where it wouldn't work as usual, I locked my phone for about 2 mins while I drove to where I needed to be, checked my phone again and mobile data was back. I'll try and replicate the results.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463