After upgrading from Cyanogenmod 11 (Kitkat) to 12 (Lollipop), all my apps no longer have transparency on their icons - instead there is a random colour that fills out any tranparent areas to the edge of the icon area.

**Links removed by Moderator**

It is the same in the settings/apps section, and on the app picker. If I group apps, then the 'group' icon does have transparency, but none of the app icons held inside do.

It looks worse than my old symbian phones. Anyone have any idea what I can do? Changing the launcher doesn't work. The phone is a Oneplus One, unrooted.
    05-01-2015 01:32 PM
    After upgrading from Cyanogenmod 11 (Kitkat) to 12 (Lollipop), all my apps no longer have transparency on their icons - instead there is a random colour that fills out any tranparent areas to the edge of the icon area.

**Links removed by Moderator**

It is the same in the settings/apps section, and on the app picker. If I group apps, then the 'group' icon does have transparency, but none of the app icons held inside do.

It looks worse than my old symbian phones. Anyone have any idea what I can do? Changing the launcher doesn't work. The phone is a Oneplus One, unrooted.
    Welcome to the forums!

I'd suggest creating an account and attaching the photos to your post, or reach the minimum post requirement (10 posts) to post links. Regarding the issue, it's the way the new OS is designed. If you use Nova there are settings to enable transparency. Have you looked through those settings to see if it's what you are looking for?
    05-01-2015 02:15 PM