Juice was recently spilled on my phone, but I did not know until my phone started acting up. I took off the battery cover, and there was juice just sitting around in it. It was too late before I was able to soak it in rice or use a hair dryer. The screen still lights up, charges, but the touch screen is unresponsive so I can't put in my pass code. I have tried almost everything, and I'm getting so frustrated. I hook it up to my computer, but my computer doesn't recognize my device. I have tried to update my drivers. I have tried the thing with the USB debugging. I bought an OTG mouse and it doesn't work with my phone. Blah blah blah. I don't know what else to do. Maybe I have done something wrong, but someone please guide me in the right direction. I have a lot of photos on there that I'd like to save. Please and thank you in advance!
    05-01-2015 05:04 PM
    Assuming that the phone still works (which it may or it may not), use an OTG cable for the mouse. Plugging a mouse directly into the phone won't work.

If you're already using an OTG cable, your phone is shot, and there's nothing you can do. The screen may light up, but the rest of it isn't working.
    05-01-2015 06:50 PM