I have GSM Note 4, just updated to android 5 lollipop, not currently rooted. The issue happened in the past randomly before I updated also. No it's not the power saver option already checked. I also already checked the lighting option to try to keep them on always but they don't even light up with that, so at a complete loss here. In the past when they didn't work it would take wiping cache or like 6 restarts before they worked again and now I haven't been able to get them to work at all.
    05-02-2015 06:56 AM
    Welcome to the forums. I am wondering if it is maybe a hardware defect? Since you had trouble with it before?
    05-02-2015 08:06 AM
    Thanks for the welcome, and that was not what I wanted to hear haha. Was hoping that it was not gonna be hardware but it might be seeing as to how even with a clean upgrade to android 5 and a factory reset, nothing has resolved. Gonna look around to see if I find anything else on it but I haven't been able to find any cases like this. If I can't find anything within a couple days will try to contact samsung and see what they have to say.
    05-02-2015 09:03 AM
    Go figure... 8 restarts later and they finally working for the moment. Still quite annoying that they are randomly work then don't all of a sudden. This will drive me crazy till I figure it out and I will figure it out!! Haha
    05-02-2015 09:35 AM