Why does my ZTE Concord II only indicate it's charging when there is no battery in it?

A

AC Question

I was at a school function for a few hours and seeing as how no female clothes these days seem to be made with pockets,I put it in my bra for safe keeping. Fast forward a few hours and it was drenched,however the water indicator was fine.So i figured all was well,except that my phone wouldn't turn on.
When I got home, i tried many things:taking out the battery,letting it soak in rice,etc. Finally after plugging the phone into my charger without the battery it turned on. But when I put the battery back in it turned off.
After a few more tries I finally got it on with the battery in. But I noticed that it was stuck at fifty percent even though I was charging it. The indicator light wasn't even on. Sometimes the battery would show it's true percentage,one, and power down. After that, if I turned it back on, it would say that the battery is fully charged.
I don't know if it's my phone.my battery or my charge port..
Please help!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In the future, I would suggest a waterproof case. They don't make it for phones though

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles