I was at a school function for a few hours and seeing as how no female clothes these days seem to be made with pockets,I put it in my bra for safe keeping. Fast forward a few hours and it was drenched,however the water indicator was fine.So i figured all was well,except that my phone wouldn't turn on.
    When I got home, i tried many things:taking out the battery,letting it soak in rice,etc. Finally after plugging the phone into my charger without the battery it turned on. But when I put the battery back in it turned off.
    After a few more tries I finally got it on with the battery in. But I noticed that it was stuck at fifty percent even though I was charging it. The indicator light wasn't even on. Sometimes the battery would show it's true percentage,one, and power down. After that, if I turned it back on, it would say that the battery is fully charged.
    I don't know if it's my phone.my battery or my charge port..
    Please help!
    05-03-2015 10:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It doesn't take too much moisture in the internal circuitry to start causing problems--especially if it's fluid with a lot of electrolytes like sweat. See this guide for some tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...e-got-wet.html

You might also want to try a replacement battery.
    dpham00 likes this.
    05-04-2015 01:25 AM
    In the future, I would suggest a waterproof case. They don't make it for phones though

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    05-04-2015 01:32 AM