When my phone is in the lock screen there is a slash through the "4" of the 4G (or 3 of the 3G, or 1 of the 1x, or even when there is no service and nothing appears next to the bars).
    Once I leave the lock screen it disappears.
    I noticed it when I came home from a trip to Florida.
    I have toggled in and out of airplane mode, I have rebooted, and I have trolled the forums, but have found nothing
    05-04-2015 12:05 PM
    Welcome.
    It is possible that a battery saver app turns off the signal when the screen is off to avoid the device from constantly searching for a signal and running down the power.
    As long as you receive calls and texts when the screen is off, it should not affect anything.

Mav.
    Welcome.
    It is possible that a battery saver app turns off the signal when the screen is off to avoid the device from constantly searching for a signal and running down the power.
    As long as you receive calls and texts when the screen is off, it should not affect anything.

Mav.
    05-04-2015 12:12 PM
    The slash through the 4G symbol
    Galaxy note 3 means that your moble data is turned off if that does not fix the problem the only other option is to factory reset the phone. Seems to Seembe moble data is turned off you can find that in your settings or on the toggle bar at the top of the screen.
    06-27-2015 03:06 PM