I JUST got this phone under a month ago. It's only died twice since I've gotten it. I make sure it's charged and it has been charging. I just took it off the charger to call someone and I plugged it back up. Apparently it wasn't charging because now it's dead. I've tried to use different sockets and computers. I've taken the battery out. We don't have any other cords for this phone.
    05-05-2015 09:14 PM
    I JUST got this phone under a month ago. It's only died twice since I've gotten it. I make sure it's charged and it has been charging. I just took it off the charger to call someone and I plugged it back up. Apparently it wasn't charging because now it's dead. I've tried to use different sockets and computers. I've taken the battery out. We don't have any other cords for this phone.
    Did the device come into contact with water or moisture recently?

You can try to remove the battery and let it sit for a few minutes. Insert the battery and let it charge for an hour or so. Try powering it on and see if that helps.

If it doesn't turn in then I would contact the retailer and see if they can help. Keep us posted.
    05-05-2015 10:16 PM