Hi all! This is my first time on tgis forum :-) I recently updated to Lollipop and now I've lost a ton of abilities! One major thing is that I no longer am able to put shortcuts to my music and messages on my lockscreen. The messages part wouldn't be so bad if I could actually see the notifications from it on my lockscreen consistently. Instead it will only display one random app that notified me and then it gives me a tiny bar under that with a + sign and some app icons. I have to swipe down to get my notification panel to see any others. It's very frustrating to hear my phone vibrate and not be able to glance over quickly and see what it is. And I can't even tell why it's vibrating anymore since all my vibrations are the same long vibrate now and I can't figure out how to change it. Lol!!! Help! :-) Can anyone help me figure out how to fix my notifications so they all display seperately? (Or help me with any of the other issues) Thanks in advance!!
    05-06-2015 09:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is how the lockscreen works in Lollipop--lockscreen widgets are no longer available. Music apps should have a lockscreen notification that acts like a widgt, though, as long as the music app is active.

If you have multiple lockscreen notifications, you should be able to scroll through them.You might have to swipe down on the notifications to expand them first.
    05-07-2015 01:03 AM