I'm very angry! Why can't you guys have something like itunes? Where I can buy music for my phone but not buy a membership for Google music???
    05-06-2015 04:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! We don't have any direct affiliation with Google or any hardware or software company.

You can buy music from Google Play Music just like you can on iTunes. There's no need to subscribe to Google Play Music All Access. As long as you have a valid means of payment associated with your Google account, you can go to play.google.com/store/music, pick a song or album, and purchase it.
    Welcome to Android Central! We don't have any direct affiliation with Google or any hardware or software company.

You can buy music from Google Play Music just like you can on iTunes. There's no need to subscribe to Google Play Music All Access. As long as you have a valid means of payment associated with your Google account, you can go to play.google.com/store/music, pick a song or album, and purchase it.
    UJ95x and Aquila like this.
    05-06-2015 04:13 PM

This. You can access it by going to https://play.google.com/store/music and access your purchased music at https://music.google.com. .
    05-06-2015 04:14 PM