I had unwittingly gotten signed on to the premium visual voicemail. I didn't want to pay for it, especially since it didn't work very well. After I got that cancelled, I have been getting repeated notifications to update visual voicemail. I impulsively decided to uninstall the voicemail and reinstall it to get rid of whatever had been added when I got on the premium service. I just read that the visual part of the VVM isn't the transcription part, just the interface. Now, I can't figure out how to reinstall VVM. I now get notices that com.coremobility.app.vnote has stopped. How do I fix this?
    05-06-2015 10:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How did you uninstall it in the first place? I assume VVM is a preinstalled app from Sprint--if so, then you shouldn't be able to uninstall it if you're unrooted. Is the phone rooted?

If you're not going to use VVM at all, can you disable it instead in the App Manager? Select it in App Manager and look for a Disable or Turn Off button. That should stop it from prompting you to update it, and it will probably also stop those error messages.
    05-06-2015 11:31 PM
    No idea about rooted phone, I have the same problem as above. I don't know how I got fancy vm, disabled it, now don't see it at all.
    Do not see it on app manager. Help! I see the widget on app screen, when I touch it, it says, unfortunately, com.coremobility.app.vnotes has stopped.
    04-17-2016 05:57 PM