The Android 5 Lollipop OS is the worst I've seen. (1) It now takes much longer to review my emails as the "check box" for quick removal is gone. (2) The text selection is too broad, it's either tiny font or much too large letters; (3) In the Contacts section, Favorites now show pictures of in columns - Tiny letters, I cannot read the names & because the columns are so close together the names are truncated, which makes this feature useless. I'm a business person, I need a list that I can read, not a bunch of pictures of clients.
    I use my phone for business, not as a toy to play games or tweet or text my every desire or movement. The pastel colored background makes some of the phone number hard to read.

I want to go back to the previous version operating system that I originally bought on the phone. This Lollipop version is useless to serious use.
    tameblueiz likes this.
    05-07-2015 02:14 AM
    I did the same, what you need to do is flash a stock ROM (from SamMobile) using ODIN to get back to the older version.

There's plenty of guide on the Internet if you have a quick look.
    05-07-2015 02:49 AM
    You can also try one of the email alternatives such as MailDroid which is more suited for business and may be what you are looking for.
    05-07-2015 12:05 PM
    I just got the update this morning for the lollipop and I am not pleased with it either but I am adjusting. Does anyone know how to get rid of the colors in the background? Messaging the color is orange, contacts the background color is green, phone is a teal, I don't need all these colors in the background. My text area is so orange now it is hard to look at. Does anyone know how to get rid of these or atleast change to my own preference? thanks !!!!
    swmm28_71 likes this.
    05-12-2015 02:20 PM
    Yup. Been using it for about thirty minutes. The more I use it, the more I dislike it. Did they field test it on five year olds, because that is the feel it has. I'll probably not be sticking with Android, henceforth.
    05-13-2015 07:41 PM