1. email no longer has check-box to delete email 2. internet Favorites icon no longer on screen

A

AC Question

1. I get lots of unwanted email - the check-box was a nice way to delete without opening / reading. what **&^^% thought of this improvement? how do I go back?

2. I use internet a lot - the 'slide-down' to get to menu for favorites, etc doesn't work half of the time. how do I go back to previous menu?

3. can't find a way to change main screen - hate the new one.

4. how can I go back to previous operating system?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
If you're using the Gmail app, deleting is even easier than before. Just swipe the messages right or left and if will deleted. Just make sure you have this option checked in the app settings. It also can be done if you longpress on a message.

Not sure what you mean about Chrome. There are two different actions when you slide down. If you start in the url box it will show your opened tabs and the + sign to open a new one. If you start the swipe over a page it will reload it.

For the overflow menu just tap on the three dots top right.

R J L 3

May 7, 2015
Visit site
will try! thank you very much.
any help on wallpaper for main screen - I changed the "phone screen" to what I like but haven't found a way to change the main screen
thanks again!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome! Not sure what you mean with main and phone screen. To change wallpapers tap & hold on an empty spot in your screen, select wallpapers and see the options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech