Okay, so I am not the smartest when it comes to phones or computers. I used to have a Samsung Note 3 and my mom has a Note 2. All the other phones work perfectly in my house (we all use Wi-Fi) with no issues. No lagging or, in my case, no signal.

After my Note 3 broke, I bought a LG G3 from amazon (I live in the U.S. and have sprint off of my grandfathers plan) for about $50 and some change. The first week, the phone was okay, but now, here I am about 2 or 3 months later and this phone is god-awful. I can never use any of my apps. Sometimes my parents call me 5 or 6 times and my phone never rings. They'll text me and I wont get it until a few hours later in a different area. I rarely get my emails through. So, im asking, is this phone a POS or am I doing something wrong?
    05-07-2015 10:51 AM
    Hopefully it's not a hardware issue. If so, there's not much you can do.

I think the best course of action is to do a Factory Reset and start from scratch. If you want to backup your apps/data use something like Helium: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a.backup&hl=en

In the Settings - Backup & reset - Factory data reset

See if things improve. Re-install apps 1 at a time in case of of them is the cause of your performance issues. Only re-install essential apps at least for a while.
    05-07-2015 11:26 AM
    It sounds as if the antenna was barely connected when you got it, and it's no longer connected. It may be a simple matter of plugging a cable in, or it may require rebending a spring. But it's going to require paying for labor.

(Apps don't change the signal strength unless you're talking about an app that directly interacts with the radio - of which there are VERY few.)
    05-07-2015 11:48 AM