I have to press to the power button twice before my lock-screen appears properly. I get a black screen the first time i try it unlock my phone almost every time. Anyone with the same problem and know how to fix it?
    05-09-2015 12:57 PM
    Thanks for your quick reply! Ok i tried turning off my Go Locker. Works like normal now. No black lock screen. Maybe it's the. Go. Locker problem. Shame though i really like my Go Locker theme =(
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you saying that from an asleep state, you press the power button to wake the phone, and the screen just remains blank while other parts of the phone turn on (like hardware button backlights)? Then the screen comes on after pressing power a second time?
    05-10-2015 12:35 AM
    Hey thanks for your reply. Yes when i try to wake the phone by pressing the power button it shows me a black screen with only the top notification bar showing. I will get my normal Lock screen after pressing the power to wake it up again or by pressing the back button. This happens every time i after i lock my phone. I am using the s6 edge. The fingerprint unlock still works in the black screen though. It will unlock if i leave my finger on the scanner. I m also using a Go Locker theme for my lockscreen.
    05-10-2015 02:35 AM
    Hmm, not sure about that--hopefully someone else with an S6 or Edge can chime in. What happens if you get rid of the Go Locker theme?
    05-10-2015 02:36 AM
    Thanks for your quick reply! Ok i tried turning off my Go Locker. Works like normal now. No black lock screen. Maybe it's the. Go. Locker problem. Shame though i really like my Go Locker theme =(
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-10-2015 03:20 AM