Can I buy ringtone for Samsung like I do for my iPhone on iTunes?

A

AC Question

Hi I've just bought a Samsung for my daughter and struggling with it so excuse my ignorance (have only ever had iPhones ipadsmacs etc).

I'm trying to buy a ringtone just like I do on my iPhone via iTunes. Does Samsung have similar ability or do I have do download purchased song on computer (I have a Mac)
Help?l
Thanks
a

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi I've just bought a Samsung for my daughter and struggling with it so excuse my ignorance (have only ever had iPhones ipadsmacs etc).

I'm trying to buy a ringtone just like I do on my iPhone via iTunes. Does Samsung have similar ability or do I have do download purchased song on computer (I have a Mac)
Help?l
Thanks
a

Are you looking to make a ringtone out of a song you already own? Do you have the ringtone you want in iTunes or are you looking for something different? There are several ringtone apps available in the Play Store. Zedge is one. There are also apps that will let you import a song to your phone and let you make a ringtone from that. Also, you can search the Play Store like you would the App Store for ringtones. The options are endless. Just need more info to help you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood