Hi I've just bought a Samsung for my daughter and struggling with it so excuse my ignorance (have only ever had iPhones ipadsmacs etc).

I'm trying to buy a ringtone just like I do on my iPhone via iTunes. Does Samsung have similar ability or do I have do download purchased song on computer (I have a Mac)
    Help?l
    Thanks
    a
    05-09-2015 05:57 PM
    Hi I've just bought a Samsung for my daughter and struggling with it so excuse my ignorance (have only ever had iPhones ipadsmacs etc).

I'm trying to buy a ringtone just like I do on my iPhone via iTunes. Does Samsung have similar ability or do I have do download purchased song on computer (I have a Mac)
    Help?l
    Thanks
    a
    Are you looking to make a ringtone out of a song you already own? Do you have the ringtone you want in iTunes or are you looking for something different? There are several ringtone apps available in the Play Store. Zedge is one. There are also apps that will let you import a song to your phone and let you make a ringtone from that. Also, you can search the Play Store like you would the App Store for ringtones. The options are endless. Just need more info to help you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-09-2015 06:19 PM
    Put any mp3 file into the Ringtones folder and it becomes a ringtone. (The same thing with Notifications and Alarms.) And, if you want to edit the song - make it shorter, use only a small piece of it, make it louder of softer), use Ringtone Maker.

You can find a lot of free tones on Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-09-2015 08:43 PM