Hi, i am using Lenovo A396 and I had this problem since the start I had this phone. My status bar keeps on disappearing when i am using apps like Instagram, Carousell or even Whatsapp. It also disappears when I am on my Home screen or when my phone is locked. It is annoying because when my status bar disappears, the app i am using will force close. Also, my home screen would turn black and home screen again, black and home screen again repeatedly (idk how to explain). This happens every single day and i have to keep rebooting my phone. I tried not rebooting but it doesn't change anything at all. I hope there is a solution to this.
    05-09-2015 10:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Chances are that some app you installed is causing some instability. Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    05-10-2015 12:00 AM