I do not like the new update, it had a supper pedometer and even when I have taking steps check and everything else off it does not give me the steps like it use too. If I can't go back is there another app to monitor my steps because this has become way to complicated and does not give me the information I want.

The old version showed the steps for the day when I took my phone out of sleep mode, which id nice because you didn't have to go to the app to check on your progress. In the old version in the morning along with my weight I charted my steps from the day before by tapping on the pedometer and then it allows you to go back and fourth to see how you did on different days.

In the new version you have to go to the app and it tracks steps for the current day only but tracks the minutes you walk, run, etc. The new version does not have that option and after searching I can find the calories burned and the miles, but no STEPS.
    05-11-2015 10:16 AM
    I haven't even opened the new update, but I've heard a lot of people saying they don't like it.

That being said, unfortunately, the only way to go back to an older version would be to uninstall the current one, find the APK file and install it manually (not available through Google Play or Galaxy Apps). Also, since S-Health is a system app, you'd need root to uninstall it.

You could try using Google Fit if you just want step counting.
    05-11-2015 11:55 AM
    I'm sorry the OP updated. I've been holding off too because of the things I've heard about it.

I use a Gear S watch with my phone so it keeps track of how far I've walked every day and it tells me when I've beat my record each time.
    05-11-2015 01:13 PM