Hi, I have just got a brand new Galaxy S6, I also purchase a real S-View Flip Cover Material version.

Both the phone and case are genuine. I put the case on the phone and all s-view features worked fine for a day or 2 then stopped working completly.
    I put the case on my friends S6 and it worked but not on mine still, have a flicked a setting or something? I have looked all through settings

any help would be much appreciated, also the phone isnt an Edge version

Thanks, Joe
    GmanMonty133 likes this.
    05-11-2015 11:35 AM
    I've had the exact same problem. Phone was sent for repair and returned with exactly the same problem despite a complete software reinstall. About to send it away again...

Landon.
    05-26-2015 06:24 AM
    I'm having a similar problem. When I restart the S6 when its in the S-View case, the S-View case is not recognized. I then take the phone out of the case and reinsert it back into the case and voila, the S-View works. It is definitely my phone because I've repeated this with three different S-View cases and S6 phones; all three cases work properly on the other two phones and all three cases act the same on my phone. Once I take off the case and replace it, the S-View functions seem to work until I restart the phone again. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. BTW all the cases are genuine Samsung.
    05-27-2015 08:45 PM
    I have the same issue on an S6 (not Edge). I also have the genuine Samsung S Case.. Cumon Samsung give us a reason to continue buying genuine Samsung accessories.

Was it the guy that left VW-Audi to work for Samsung.... #samsung dodgy gear
    11-06-2015 12:49 PM
    Take out case and see just plastic inside where you will see plastic protector and remove the plastic with qr code inside the flip cover case .. and that wirk fine
    01-22-2016 02:57 PM
    Where do i find this qr code please? I have s6 with clear view case and it doesnt have any function
    01-22-2016 04:01 PM
    If cant get qr code just switched off your s6 samsung and take out your case and put it again and switch on and when it fully open then just close your cover it will work if not try 2 3 times ... i always getting back when its not working good luck
    02-23-2016 05:49 PM