1. AC Question's Avatar
    The phone got overheated a couple days ago and now it will not take a charge. Wondering if I should get it repaired or try wireless charging
    05-11-2015 12:17 PM
  2. SpookDroid's Avatar
    It depends on what got burnt out (but IMHO, if it's got to do with the electrical system, I wouldn't chance frying the rest of the phone and just getting it repaired, but that's just me). If it's just the USB port and your phone supports Wireless Charging (don't know which phone you have, you didn't mention that), then there's a chance that Wireless Charging still works. But if what failed is the charging circuit, both USB and Wireless charging will fail to charge your battery.
    05-11-2015 12:36 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Is there an app that plays embedded lyrics?
    By Jeffers86 in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2015, 07:45 AM
  2. Quick Charge is there, after all!
    By SpookDroid in forum LG G4
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-21-2015, 01:03 AM
  3. Why is the battery draining when switched off?
    By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2015, 12:19 AM
  4. After Rooting, how do I disable the automatic update to Lollipop?
    By BullGuard8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 04:44 PM
  5. How do I remove the Warning sign CAMERA FAILED on my Galaxy Mega 2 phone?
    By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD