Why mobile data turn on when its off in setting ???

A

AC Question

I have turn off the mobile data in settings and the switch to mobile data when wifi is off is also disable then why the moment my wifi got disconnected mobile data turn on please give me solution for this it is costing me alot of money

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings - WiFi and check if you have something called Smart network switch. If so, make sure it's off. Some people reported similar problems with this feature.

Also check for similar options in your carrier settings.

Sharbat Gul

May 12, 2015
Visit site
No it just started i didnt reboot the device recently i guess some app needs internet so it turn it on i dont know i tried to search it on internet but nobody has this problem :( 5)3 cache partition can help ??? Does it remove my data ??

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The Cache Partition wipe that B. Diddy referred to above will not cause the loss of any of your personal data.

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Some Samsung phones have a feature called connection optimizer / manager. Check if you have something similar in settings - more networks - mobile networks. If so, switch it off.

Also, you can check if there's a conflict with an app that you downloaded. Boot your phone into safe mode and see if the problem persists.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma