Hi,

I have a personal Google account and one that's shared with my husband. So far, I've mostly used the shared one to be able to keep a book and music library between us. I've never really used apps that way. I'm curious, if I purchase an app on my non primary Google account, will it automatically update and such, just like my primary account or will I have to manually switch accounts anytime I want to update to the latest versions of the apps, etc? Any thoughts would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks so much!
    05-11-2015 06:07 PM
    Hi,

I have a personal Google account and one that's shared with my husband. So far, I've mostly used the shared one to be able to keep a book and music library between us. I've never really used apps that way. I'm curious, if I purchase an app on my non primary Google account, will it automatically update and such, just like my primary account or will I have to manually switch accounts anytime I want to update to the latest versions of the apps, etc? Any thoughts would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks so much!
    You will have to log into the account it was purchased on to update it.

I bought an app on my mom's tablet with my account. Anytime I go over there, I have to add my account and switch it to mine, to check for updates.

That is.. Unless something has changed recently.
    05-11-2015 07:01 PM