Can I hide apps on my Galaxy S6 Edge?

A

AC Question

I remember on older galaxy versions you could hide apps. I was wondering is there a new trick to doing this with the new version also, a second question along the same lines. Is it possible to hide photos as well individual or albums?

Josiah23

Q&A Team
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
You can download a launcher and it'll give you an option for this or have root and download an app hider. For my galaxy s5 you can hide apps on the home screen but there is a private mode where you can hide certain photos and apps, but I'm not sure if this is for the s6.
4d59212258fe87a123f03b68bc272d8e.jpg

Sent from Mr. Mobile Nations using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You can disable apps very easily in Lollipop, you can drag any pre-installed app within the app drawer (in the native launcher) to the top of the screen and you will see the "X" so drag it to that and you will see Disable. You can do the same for any app you installed, it will give you the option to uninstall it. You can also go into settings and application manager to disable the 25 or so bloated apps (I killed that many) as well.

Keep in mind removing any app permanently that is part of the ROM can and likely will cause issues when doing an OTA update. So its best to disable rather than remove until we get a factory ROM to restore from.

Guarocuya Gonzalez

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yes. I found a way to do it. You go to applications --> edit. Then you create a folder by dragging one app over another, then you continue adding apps on the folder and thats the way to get rid of all the icons you want. I will create two folders "unusefull apps" & "Apps Already on Desktop"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante