I was playing a " jewel" game where you have to get 3 in a row, but cannot remember the name of the game. It was from the playstore. I have an android LG9 and trying to find the trash can to try and retrieve same. Any hewlp
    05-13-2015 01:13 PM
    I was playing a " jewel" game where you have to get 3 in a row, but cannot remember the name of the game. It was from the playstore. I have an android LG9 and trying to find the trash can to try and retrieve same. Any hewlp
    Welcome to the forums!

If you go to the Play Store and then "my app" it shows what you have installed. Right at the top of the green bar, "installed" and "all" is listed. Tap on "all" and everything you have download is there, even if you have uninstalled it.

Scroll down through there and you can find it.
    Welcome to the forums!

If you go to the Play Store and then "my app" it shows what you have installed. Right at the top of the green bar, "installed" and "all" is listed. Tap on "all" and everything you have download is there, even if you have uninstalled it.

Scroll down through there and you can find it.
    05-13-2015 02:18 PM