I just got the galaxy s5 and I had the s3. I'd to get my sim cut for the s3 but when they cut it they thought it was for an iPhone so they cut it to nano sim. It turned out that it only needed a slight cut off the end. They gave me back the holder of the sim so it was the right size for my s3. It doesn't seem to fit my s5 and I don't want to force it so what should I do? should I try it anyways or should I just get a new sim?
    05-13-2015 01:57 PM
    I just got the galaxy s5 and I had the s3. I'd to get my sim cut for the s3 but when they cut it they thought it was for an iPhone so they cut it to nano sim. It turned out that it only needed a slight cut off the end. They gave me back the holder of the sim so it was the right size for my s3. It doesn't seem to fit my s5 and I don't want to force it so what should I do? should I try it anyways or should I just get a new sim?
    Welcome to the forums!

I would just get a new SIM. I always get a new SIM with every phone, even if the card is the same size.
    Welcome to the forums!

I would just get a new SIM. I always get a new SIM with every phone, even if the card is the same size.
    05-13-2015 02:15 PM