LG G3 crash / reboot problems

A

AC Question

Hey,

So my LG G3 has taken a turn for the worse and for about a week now has been constantly rebooting and often becoming stuck in the reboot cycle endlessly, with the only way to stop it being removing the battery.

I first did an LG Backup & Reset - this didn't fix it

Then I did a plain factory reset using the recovery mode - this fixed it initially, along with sellotaping the battery down tight in case it was a loose battery - but this hasn't fixed it either.

At the start when I had it plugged into the charger, the phone wouldn't reboot, but now it's even rebooting when plugged in charging.

I now have no idea if it's a software or hardware issue, but it's not essentially unusable. As I type this it's sitting on my desk, face up, stuck in the reboot cycle...endlessly....

Anyone know what's going on?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Have you tried a new battery? Also, just possibly, Safe Mode - which I think is unlikely, but may be worth a try since it's so easily done.

Alternatively it may be worth considering a ROM reflash. There are G3 forum members who will be able to advise on such things. Just register as a member so that you can post there. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

angiecollins30

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
mine did the same thing and when i had it on charge at night time and got a message or email the light would come on and stay on all night come to find out after it rebooting over and over the issue was the battery ordred a new battery and problem fixed hope this will help someone out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670