We are only sending text; not pictures.
    05-18-2015 08:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Open the Messaging app, tap Menu>Settings, and uncheck Group Messaging.

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that if you have Group Messaging on, then any reply to the group text can be seen by the entire group; this requires MMS. If you turn Group Messaging off, then sending a text message to multiple people will only allow those people to respond to you individually, and the rest of the people won't see those responses--this only requires SMS. Let me check with some of my colleagues about that.
    Almeuit likes this.
    05-18-2015 10:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Open the Messaging app, tap Menu>Settings, and uncheck Group Messaging.

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that if you have Group Messaging on, then any reply to the group text can be seen by the entire group. If you turn Group Messaging off, then sending a text message to multiple people will only allow those people to respond to you individually, and the rest of the people won't see those responses. Let me check with some of my colleagues about that.
    This is correct.

Group msg on - It goes to all and when they reply it goes to all as a grp

Group msg off - If you send to multiple it will send your message to each person (individually) and when they reply it will only go to you.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-18-2015 10:57 AM