Fully Charged Screen on Notification - how to disable?

A

AC Question

Is there any way to disable the full screen charge notification?

After the S6 has been fully charged and reaches 100%, an alert appears and the screen illuminates. It seems to be proud of itself for reaching a full charge. If this happens in the middle of the day, I have no issue with it. Unfortunately, I usually charge my phone when I am not using it, at night when I am sleeping.

After I reach a full charge at some time after 2am, the phone lights up the room to tell me about it. This is a big annoyance

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to disable the full screen charge notification?

After the S6 has been fully charged and reaches 100%, an alert appears and the screen illuminates. It seems to be proud of itself for reaching a full charge. If this happens in the middle of the day, I have no issue with it. Unfortunately, I usually charge my phone when I am not using it, at night when I am sleeping.

After I reach a full charge at some time after 2am, the phone lights up the room to tell me about it. This is a big annoyance

Welcome to the forums!

I've seen several talk about this. If it is in rooted, I don't think you can remove it. Is it coming up on your lock screen? I have a Note 4 and don't have this issue, but I also don't have lock screen notifications. I don't know if that makes a difference. The fully charged only shows up on my notification shade.

Posted from my Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz