Is there any way to disable the full screen charge notification?

After the S6 has been fully charged and reaches 100%, an alert appears and the screen illuminates. It seems to be proud of itself for reaching a full charge. If this happens in the middle of the day, I have no issue with it. Unfortunately, I usually charge my phone when I am not using it, at night when I am sleeping.

After I reach a full charge at some time after 2am, the phone lights up the room to tell me about it. This is a big annoyance
    05-18-2015 03:05 PM
    Is there any way to disable the full screen charge notification?

After the S6 has been fully charged and reaches 100%, an alert appears and the screen illuminates. It seems to be proud of itself for reaching a full charge. If this happens in the middle of the day, I have no issue with it. Unfortunately, I usually charge my phone when I am not using it, at night when I am sleeping.

After I reach a full charge at some time after 2am, the phone lights up the room to tell me about it. This is a big annoyance
    Welcome to the forums!

I've seen several talk about this. If it is in rooted, I don't think you can remove it. Is it coming up on your lock screen? I have a Note 4 and don't have this issue, but I also don't have lock screen notifications. I don't know if that makes a difference. The fully charged only shows up on my notification shade.

Posted from my Note 4
    05-18-2015 03:08 PM
    Yes, on the lock screen it lights up and starts beeping. This is very annoying and happens always when fully charged
    in the middle of the night
    05-18-2015 03:18 PM
    Yes, on the lock screen it lights up and starts beeping. This is very annoying and happens always when fully charged
    in the middle of the night
    Is your carrier, Verizon by any chance?

Posted from my Note 4
    05-18-2015 04:41 PM