The game is Modern Combat 5. I assume you all know the new gameplay method (free player/veteran)
    So this is a message I sent to gameloft and the app page on fb, still no answer:
    Hello
    I've purchased modern combat 5 both on my old iPhone and Galaxy S4 a long time ago and just recently downloaded it again on both my new Galaxy S5 and my iPad air 2 and have been experiencing quite an ordeal. The game wasn't installed on my device when you guys gone free to play. I first installed it on my iPad, and connected via Facebook. I didn't expect my progress to be saved to I started the game over as a free player. But when Installed on my S5 I had an amazing surprise and saw my old progress saved right after I connected via facebook, and got to become a veteran! But the game doesn't run on the S5 as smoothly as on the iPad. I tried endlessley to re-connect so I can have my veteran status benefits, and truly enjoy my experience on a more powerful device.. I'd love some help on that.
    Thank you for your time
    05-18-2015 03:11 PM
    The game is Modern Combat 5. I assume you all know the new gameplay method (free player/veteran)
    So this is a message I sent to gameloft and the app page on fb, still no answer:
    Hello
    I've purchased modern combat 5 both on my old iPhone and Galaxy S4 a long time ago and just recently downloaded it again on both my new Galaxy S5 and my iPad air 2 and have been experiencing quite an ordeal. The game wasn't installed on my device when you guys gone free to play. I first installed it on my iPad, and connected via Facebook. I didn't expect my progress to be saved to I started the game over as a free player. But when Installed on my S5 I had an amazing surprise and saw my old progress saved right after I connected via facebook, and got to become a veteran! But the game doesn't run on the S5 as smoothly as on the iPad. I tried endlessley to re-connect so I can have my veteran status benefits, and truly enjoy my experience on a more powerful device.. I'd love some help on that.
    Thank you for your time
    If they have a network/server where the data is stored, and you are able to log in with those credentials, then it could be possible to switch over the data. However, I would suggest contact the developer via email. Take a look at the Play Store listing and scroll down until you see email developer - good luck!
    05-18-2015 03:44 PM